Sports

India vs New Zealand Live Stream & Score, Squad and Fixture: ICC World Cup 2019, Match #18

India and New Zealand will have a challenging combat on 13th June in Trent Bridge, Nottingham.

The viewers of ICC World Cup 2019 series are going to witness another interesting combat between India and New Zealand on13th June. It is not merely a match but in fact a Clash of Clans that is going to be witnessed in Trent Bridge, Nottingham. It is the 18th match of the series and both the teams seem in high spirit to carry the day.

Comparative View of India and New Zealand

If we see the previous performance of New Zealand, it has played 3 matches in ICC World Cup 2019 series and has won all three. With 6 points, it is leading the points table. However, New Zealand faced weaker teams in the previous three matches of ICC World Cup series. It was not a great job to defeat Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka because all these are lower ranked teams.

But still, the Kiwis are at top position due to their exceptional performance in previous matches. The perfect partnership of Martin Guptill and Colin Munro can be proved a stunning opening for New Zealand.

This opening partnership scores at a faster run rate and really gives a very tough time for the opponents. In the middle order, the performance of Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor add more sensation for the players.

In the end, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, and Tome Latham prove their batting capabilities to take the team towards success.

Not only the batsmen but also the bowlers of New Zealand show stunning performance. Trent Boult always gives a tough time to Indian bowlers, particularly to Rohit Sharma. In the same way, Matt Henry and Lockie Ferguson show exceptional performance.

Here is the team Squad of New Zealand

Batsmen Bowlers Wicket Keepers All Rounders
Kane Williamson (Captain) Trent Boult Tom Blundell Colin de Grandhomme
Martin Guptill Matt Henry Henry Nicholls Colin Munro
Ross Taylor Lockie Ferguson Tom Latham James Neesham
Tim Southee Mitchell Santner
Ish Sodhi

India has shown a mind-blowing performance in the previous two matches of ICC World Cup 2019 series. In 8th Match of the series on June 5, 2019, India beats South Africa by 6 wickets. It completed the target score in 47.3 balls. Similarly, in the 14th match on June 9, 2019, India defeats Australia by 36 runs. So, it is its strong batting and bowling line that it won two matches from big teams. Unluckily, Shikhar Dhawan will not be available for this match. He is out of the game for three weeks due to his finger injury. KL Rahul will play as an opener instead of Shikhar Dhawan. In the middle order, Dinesh Karthik is immensely popular due to his stunning batting.

Not only the batsmen, but bowlers are also ready to show their performance. Jasprit Bumrah and Yuzvendra Chahal are considered the most popular bowlers due to their stunning performance.

Here is the Team Squad of India.

Batsmen Bowlers Wicket Keepers All Rounders
Rohit Sharma Kuldeep Yadav Lokesh Rahul Vijay Shankar
Virat Kohli (Captain) Mohammad Shami Dinesh Karthik Kedar Jadhav
Shikhar Dhawan Jasprit Bumrah MS Dhoni Hardik Pandya
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Ravindra Jadeja
Yuzvendra Chahal

Match Schedule, Time, Venue for ICC World Cup 2019 [13 June 2019]

Teams Date Day Time Venue
India VS New Zealand 13-Jun-19 Thursday 2:30 PM (PST) Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Pitch and Weather Conditions

While seeing the performance of both the teams, we can say that both of them are equally strong. However, the pitch of Trent Bridge, Nottingham is suitable for the batsmen due to the humidity in the air. This week, the weather in the UK remained very bad and still, there is a forecast for rain on 13th June in Nottingham. So, the pitch is not suitable for the bowlers. The batsmen would be able to score up to 330 due to a suitable pitch.

Where the Teams Stand

It is difficult to say which team will win the match on 13th June. However, seeing the performance, batting and bowling strategies of both the teams, we can say that New Zealand will win this match. India has also shown exceptional performance in previous matches, but still, some batsmen of the team are under the influence of Kiwis’ stunning bowling. In short, the overall performance, pitch, battling and bowling orders predict that India has 66% chances to win the game and New Zealand has 34% chances to win this match.

Local TV Channels for Live Streaming ICC World Cup 2019

Since Pakistanis are always crazy about cricket, there are some local TV Channels live streaming ICC World Cup 2019 matches. If you are living in Pakistan, see the list below to get the live streaming link of the match.

  • PTV Sports
  • Ten Sports

International TV Channels for Live Streaming ICC World Cup 2019

Ten teams from various countries are taking part in ICC World Cup 2019 series. These countries include Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and the West Indies. The international viewers from these countries and other countries want to watch the games of their favorite cricketers. That’s why various international TV Channels are also live streaming ICC World Cup 2019 series. Here, I am listing only some major countries where TV channels are live streaming ICC World Cup 2019.

  • Star Sports in India
  • SuperSport in South Africa
  • Sky Sports in the UK and Ireland
  • OSN in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
  • Willow TV in the USA
  • Fox Sports, Channel 9 in Australia
  • Sky TV, Prime TV in New Zealand

Recent Points Table for All Teams ICC World Cup 2019

Updated on 13/06/2019

Teams Matches Won Lost NRR Points
New Zealand 3 3 0 +2.163 6
Australia 4 3 1 +0.570 6
England 3 2 1 +1.307 4
India 3 2 1 +0.483 4
Sri Lanka 4 1 1 -1.517 4
West Indies 3 1 1 +2.054 3
Bangladesh 4 1 2 -0.714 3
Pakistan 4 1 2 -1.796 3
South Africa 4 0 3 -0.952 1
Afghanistan 3 0 3 -1.493 0

India VS New Zealand Match Results

Once the match ends and the result is declared, it will be updated here. Stay with us to know the live updates of the match.

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button