NewsSports

Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Live Score, Timings & Squads

Islamabad United will take on Peshawar Zalmi tonight 9:00 PM in Sharjah. Peshawar Zalmi is considered a favorite team to win today's match

PSL 4th edition 2019 is kicked off and the people are not ready to miss even single combat between their favorite teams. Pakistan Super League 2019 series is going on at different locations in the UAE. Some matches will be played in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, but a few last matches of the series will take place in Karachi and Lahore. The series has shown its magical effects and the people are crazy to see the performance of their favorite players.

Islamabad United VS Peshawar Zalmi

The most important thing about Pakistan Super League is that the teams taking part in it include different cricket stars from the local as well as international platform. So, the viewers around the globe got a golden chance to watch the game of their favorite players. Let’s have an overview of both the teams going to play each other today.

Islamabad United won the championship in the first edition of PSL. It also won the PSL title in the third edition of the Pakistan Super League 2018. The match was against the same team, i.e. Peshawar Zalmi. So, it was considered the best team on the position table. However, in PSL 2019, Islamabad United has played three matches and won only one match. It did not play well against Quetta Gladiators in the previous match and the graph of its popularity has declined. Now, the team is at 4th number in the list of favorite teams, but the fans of Islamabad United are still in high hopes to see it as a champion team in PSL 2019. See the squad of Islamabad United for PSL 2019.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Luke Ronchi Shadab Khan Faheem Ashraf
Diamond Asif Ali, Ian Bell Mohammad Sami
Gold Philip Salt Rumman Raees, Samit Patel
Silver Sahibzada Farhan, Cameron Delport Waqas Maqsood Hussain Talat, Zafar Gohar
Emerging Musa Khan Nasir Nawaz
Supplementary Rizwan Hussain Zahir Khan Amad Butt, Wayne Parnell

Peshawar Zalmi representing Peshawar Youth and KPK has shown a stunning performance. The battling line of the team is strong, but the bowling line is exceptional. In the previous match, Peshawar Zalmi beat the Karachi Kings and the confidence level of the fans rises higher. The team stands at the 2nd number in the list of favorite teams and moving towards the final with moderate paces. The best planning and strategies of the team have made it almost unbeatable. Here is Peshawar Zalmi squad for PSL 2019.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali Keiron Pollard
Diamond Kamran Akmal, Misbah ul Haq Darren Sammy
Gold Dawid Malan, Umer Amin Liam Dawson
Silver Sohaib Maqsood, Wayne Madsen, Jamal Anwar Umaid Asif Khalid Usman
Emerging Nabi Gul Sameen Gul
Supplementary Samiullah Ibtisam Sheikh Chris Jordan, Andre Fletcher

Match Schedule, Time, Venue for PSL 4th Edition [22 February 2019 2019]

Heads Details
Teams Peshawar Zalmi VS Islamabad United
Date 22-Feb-19
Time 9:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Venue Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Match 11th Match, PSL 4th Edition, 2019

Local TV Channels for Live Streaming PSL 2019

Almost all TV channels are involved in the PSL 2019 live streaming in any way. Some of them are live streaming it and the others are providing the latest updates to the viewers to keep them updated. Here, I am going to list a few TV channels for the viewers from Pakistan. These TV channels are live streaming the PSL matches and keep you updated. Here is the list.

Watch Live Here

International TV Channels for Live Streaming PSL 2019

There are six PSL teams from different locations of Pakistan and these teams include a large number of local and international cricket legends. So, the fans of these international cricketers living in other countries also have the privilege to watch their performance in the PSL 2019. PCB is broadcasting the PSL in 16 countries of the world. However, here are some links for the international viewers to watch the match in the Middle East and North African (MENA) countries and in the UAE.

Watch Live Here

Where the Teams Stand

After analyzing the previous performance of both the teams, the aftermath is that Peshawar Zalmi has proved itself a stronger team as compared to Islamabad United. Islamabad United has 47% chances to win today’s game whereas; Peshawar Zalmi has 53% chances to carry the day.

PSL 2019 Islamabad United VS Peshawar Zalmi Results (22 February 2019)

Once the match gets over, the results will be displayed here.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button