Occasionally, the users need to make an emergency call to their near and dear ones at odd times. But they don’t have sufficient balance in their account. Unluckily, they can’t get credit at the odd time of night. In such an emergency, the only option they have is to get an advance balance from their telecom. Like other telecoms, Telenor also offers the service of the advance balance for its users.
If you are a Telenor user, you can get Advance Balance when your credit is lower than Rs. 15. When you get the loan, you will pay Rs. 15 + Rs. 4.18 on the next recharge.
Get Advance Loan via USSD Code
It’s the easiest way to get an advance loan from Telenor.
- Dial *0# from your Telenor number.
- Within a couple of seconds, you will get the confirmation message of the loan.
- The loan is valid for the next 30 days. After that, it will be expired.
Get Advance Loan via Telenor App
It’s the shortest way to get an Advance loan from Telenor. If you are using the Telenor app, you don’t need to dial a USSD code. You can get a Telenor loan by tapping once.
- Download Telenor App from Google Play Store.
- Create a user account by using your Telenor number and a password.
- Now, login to your account.
- Here, you will see the “Get Loan” option.
- Tap this option to get a loan. Remember, you will get Rs. 15 in the loan and the amount will be valid for the next 30 days.