It’s very important to keep an eye on the balance usage and remaining balance to manage your budget. Otherwise; you may be out of budget at the end of the month. Ufone brings some very easy options to check the remaining balance. The users who have recently switched to Ufone may be looking for some ways to check the remaining balance. Well, if you are one of them, you are at the right platform. Here, I am going to discuss all the ways to check the balance in Ufone SIM.
Check Balance via USSD Code
USSD code ensures the quick way to check the remaining credit in your Ufone account. Just dial the relevant USSD code from your Ufone SIM and get details regarding credit.
- Dial *124# from Ufone number.
- Within a couple of seconds, you will get detail regarding the remaining balance.
Note: Every time you dial this code, you will be charged Rs 0.16.
Check Balance via Ufone Website
If you remain online most of the time, you can use Ufone official site to check the remaining balance.
- Go to the official site of Ufone.
- Create a user account by using your Ufone number and necessary details.
- Now, login to your account. Remember, it’s a one-time process. You can manage your account by using the login details.
- Once, you are in your account, you will see the “Check Balance” option here.
- Tap this option to check the remaining balance.
Check Balance via Call
This method is particularly useful for people who aren’t literate. Just dial 333 and follow the online instructions. Every time you call the helpline, you will be charged Rs 0.19.
Check Balance via Ufone App
The Ufone app is the best and straightway to check the remaining balance. It doesn’t require any USSD code. You can check the remaining balance with one tap.
- Download the Ufone app from Google Play Store.
- Create a user name by using your Ufone number and login to your account.
- Now, use “Check Balance” option to know the remaining credit.