It’s a wise thing to keep an eye on balance. The users who don’t subscribe to any call, SMS, and internet package need to manage their account balance particularly. Telenor offers various ways to check account balance for the convenience of users. These methods can be used both for postpaid and prepaid numbers. Let’s move to the methods to check balance.
Check Telenor Balance via USSD Code
It’s the shortest way to check the remaining credit in your Telenor account. It doesn’t require downloading any app. Follow the instructions below.
- Dial *444# to check the remaining balance in your Telenor SIM.
- Remember, every time you dial this USSD code, you will be charged Rs. 0.24.
Check Telenor Balance via Call
It’s another direct way to check the remaining credit in your account.
- Dial 345 from your Telenor number.
- An automated call representative will let you know about the Telenor menu.
- Here, you can select the relevant option to know your current balance. It also charges Rs. 0.24/call.
Check Telenor Balance via My Telenor App
This method doesn’t charge you any fees. You can check your balance by using the My Telenor app. Without using any USSD code, you will check your balance within no time.
- Download the Telenor app from Google Play Store.
- Create your account by using the Telenor number.
- Now, login to your account. Here, on the home page, you will see the current account.